Today the world is celebrating the ‘April Fool’s Day’, and this day always remains to be a fun day for everyone. The day is full of fun and everyone tries to prank their friends and family. This day has become a popular one among the people as on this day you can prank your near and dear ones without any guilt.
But this time, the lockdown due to the coronavirus outbreak may hinder your plans to make your friend an April Fool. Don’t worry you can still wish them the April Fools day and send messages to cheer them up or even play a prank virtually.
1. Earth may stop rotating; Birds may start talking. But your brain will never start working. Happy ‘April Fool’s Day’.
2. A fool is a fool. Wishing a very happy, prosperous and joyful April Fool’s Day to the king of fools.
3. I may forget to wish you on Diwali, Christmas or even New Year, but I will never forget to wish you on April Fool’s Day! Happy April Fools day my friend
4. If anyone calls you beautiful… If anyone appreciates you for no reason… If anyone thinks you are intelligent… Just smile and wish the person Happy April Fool’s Day
5. Everything has a day… Every pet has a day… Every fool too has a day! Hope you might have enjoyed your day! Happy April Fool’s Day
6. My friend thinks he’s the smartest and feels only an onion can make him cry. So, I just threw a stone at his face and made him realize he was wrong. Happy April Fools day
7. You are a gorgeous, amazing, intelligent talented, caring and understanding person. Smiling? Well, Happy April Fool’s Day!
8. You definitely cannot touch your elbow with your tongue. Tried doing it? Well, all the idiots would! Happy April Fool’s Day, friend. This day is dedicated just to you!
9. Hey, buddy! People like you make me realize I am still way more intelligent than many. Thanks. The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.
10. You are precious to me… I cannot live my life without you even for a minute… You are my life and I can feel you everywhere! Don’t put much pressure on your little brain! I am talking about oxygen.